• Based in Phillipsburg, KS;
• Hours 8 - 5 Monday to Friday;
• Directly liaise with Customers and Brokers to source loads;
• Directly liaise with Drivers to dispatch loads and keep track of status of load;
• Keep tabs on the weather at all drivers' locations to be able to flag potential issues;
• Coordinate and manage the most efficient loads to remain cost-effective as a company, combining shipments based on their routes and timeline to minimize how many trucks and drivers are out;
• Determine the best delivery methods and negotiate rates directly with vendors and customers, and get the necessary documents and permits for special cargo loads;
• Perform other duties as assigned;
• Answer phone and field incoming calls, and respond to emails, as applicable.
Company benefits package available.
Send Résumé, together with contactable references, to:
• Dispatching experience - training/support will be provided;
• Computer Skills - Internet, Email, MS Excel & MS Word;
• Time management skills and ability to prioritize work flow;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels within the organization and outside both in person and in writing;
• Analytical Thinking Skills.
Company benefits package available
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): Phillipsburg
Coomes Trucking - Visit Our Business Directory Listing