The Physical Therapist is expected to carry out individualized physical therapy programs including assessment, treatment, planning, implementation, education, and communication to maximize each patient's progress toward achieving functional goals.
- Evaluate patients, and set up a treatment program.
- Perform physical therapy treatment using the methods outlined in this manual.
- Supervise supportive personnel in carrying out the established program.
- Keep accurate and timely progress notes on patients being treated by Physical therapists.
- Give In-service to other disciplines when requested.
- Maintain inter-departmental relations at an optimal level.
- Provide contractual services for area facilities and organizations as contracted by Phillips County Hospital with approval of the Physical Therapist.
- Attends and participates in skilled swing-bed and other departmental and hospital meetings as requested.
Incentives Plans and/or Signs-0n Bonus Available.
- Be a graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy with a BS degree in Physical Therapy.
- Possess a valid Physical Therapy license in Kansas or evidence that the application has been applied for.
- Knowledge of Physical Therapy principles, practices, and equipment; knowledge and understanding of administrative methods and personnel management; ability to establish effective relations with physicians, patients, and co-workers.
Job Types(s): Healthcare
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): Phillipsburg
Phillips County Health Systems - Visit Our Business Directory Listing